Obviously, self discipline is not one of my strength. Definitely something I should work on. It's been awhile since I was last here, judging from the fact that I'm now on to my last paper. That's all the more a reason for me to instil more self discipline. Now that I've received my learning pack, I probably should get started soon.
A little motivation would be good to keep me going, for quite a number of things I plan to accomplish. Let's see. Blogging for one, studying - since I'd very much like to pass, keeping up with work of course, and gym!
Here are a few key points, stolen from my learning pack, to manage demands of your work and study (and presumably life in general):-
1. Motivation
2. Healthy lifestyle
3. Time management
4. Forecast demands
5.Communication
6. Sacrifice.
A little motivation would be good to keep me going, for quite a number of things I plan to accomplish. Let's see. Blogging for one, studying - since I'd very much like to pass, keeping up with work of course, and gym!
Here are a few key points, stolen from my learning pack, to manage demands of your work and study (and presumably life in general):-
1. Motivation
2. Healthy lifestyle
3. Time management
4. Forecast demands
5.Communication
6. Sacrifice.

No comments:
Post a Comment