They just don't compose songs like these anymore. Forever tonight by Peter Cetera and Crystal Bernard.
I've always found the melodies to duets like these really good. I'm not too sure what the right word is to describe it, but I believe say it would be something along the lines of easy listening and soothing, 'emo' but romantic, and nostalgic (for me at least).
The lyrics are really good too. Sometimes, you can even relate to them. Trying reading between the lines next time. *i wanna take forever tonight*. Sadly, my forever tonight for now is work work work. No thanks to procrastination.
I've always found the melodies to duets like these really good. I'm not too sure what the right word is to describe it, but I believe say it would be something along the lines of easy listening and soothing, 'emo' but romantic, and nostalgic (for me at least).
The lyrics are really good too. Sometimes, you can even relate to them. Trying reading between the lines next time. *i wanna take forever tonight*. Sadly, my forever tonight for now is work work work. No thanks to procrastination.

No comments:
Post a Comment