Thursday, November 26, 2009

Shooting star



Of late, I've been listening to a lot of Edwin McCain's songs. Among my favourites are "Could Not Ask For More" (of course), "Couldn't Love You More" and this - "Shooting Star". There is another catchy song about some hotel, but the title seem to have slipped my mind.

I came to realise that I'm actually bored. I like routines, but only the ones that gives me a sense of belonging. I'm familar to a habitual lifestlye, but I wouldn't say I'm accustomed to it. I long for a simple regular way of life, but I don't know if that's what I'm really looking for.

So, I've came up with a few things to, so to speak, "spice up my life". Okay, maybe just two to start things off. First, learn to play the harmonica. I actually just purchased a harmonica off ebay. I know I'm going to suck, but I'll at least try. Number two, take more picture. The catch is, using my own camera. I noticed that I do have not a copy of most of the picture taken.

No comments: